It’s time for Lunch again and we’ve always hunt the 31st street looking for a place to eat aside from jollibee, KFC and Mcdo Hahahaha… Then We saw Persian Grill, it hasn’t been a problem with us to try new restaurants. Popo and I are very adventurous when it comes to food hunt.
About Persia Grill
Persia Grill was conceptualized out of the Kazemi family’s hobby and penchant for good food and good taste. Kian Kazemi, the eldest son of the family a graduate of Hotel Restaurant & Institutional Managemet in De Lasalle Colege of St. Benilde and dreamed of being a great restaurateur. Kian is very fond of living a healthy lifestyle: exercise and healthy food. His love for this healthy food is well complimented by Persian food to which he owes part of his roots.
Originally a family hobby of cooking fine foods turned into a business with the opening of Persia Grill Valero on April 2007. The fear of having a hard time to market Persian and Mediterranean food fusion was quickly transformed into a state of panic (in the kitchen that is!) and the rest is history!
The Persia Grill was surprisingly swarmed by patrons across different band of classes. Transcending financial, social and (even) geographic barriers, Persia Grill was quickly in the hearts (and stomach) of office workers, chefs, CEO’s, ambassadors & consul’s, call center agents and many others.
Copyright © 2013 – Persia Grill http://www.persiagrill.com.ph/about-us.html
All kebab meals are served with Persian Rice, Tomato & Persia Grill Eggplant Yoghourt Dip
Chelo Kebab Kubideh (Php 245)
2 skewers of griled ground beef, over a third of a pond prepared with Persian spices.
Chelo Kebab Morg (Php 245)
2 skewers of grilled chicken breast fillet marinated with Persian spices & herbs.
Persia Grill Chicken Barbeque (Php 165)
Marinated and cooked Persian grill style serve with java rice and veggies.
Beef Shawarma (Php 75)
Premium beef in sandwich, rolled in soft pita bread with veggies.
Have you tried Persia Grill? Tell us your story!Persia Grill BGC
Blue Sapphire Residences
2nd Avenue Corner 30th Street
Bonifacio Global City Taguig City
Tel. No. 5199300
- Salcedo Branch: Valero Carpark 2, Valero Street, Salcedo Village, Makati City Tel. Nos. 818-9090 or 403-4468
- Legazpi Branch: Unit G4, Prince Plaza II, Legazpi corner Dela Rosa Streets, Legazpi Village, Makati City Tel. No. 403-9999
- SM Megamall Branch: MS-104-A Megastrip, SM Megamall Building A, Julia Vargas Ave, Mandaluyong City Tel. No. 470-2736
- ECOPlaza Branch: Unit G-01 Ground Floor Ecoplaza Building, #2305 Don Chino Roces Avenue Extension, Makati City Tel. No. 846-8669
- University Mall Branch: 2nd Floor University Mall, Taft Avenue, Manila City Tel. No. 516-3317